Binovi Announces Election of Directors and Annual General and Special Meeting Results
TORONTO, ON | December 18, 2020 | Binovi Technologies Corp. (“Binovi” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:VISN I OTCQB:BNVIF | FRA:2EYA) a leader in neuro-vision performance technology, is pleased to announce the results from the Annual General and Special Meeting of Shareholders of the Company (the “Shareholders”), held on December 16, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. PST at its registered and records office located Suite 3123 – 595 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC, and by conference call.
All nominees listed in the information circular dated November 9, 2020 (the “Circular”) were elected as directors of the Company, with the resulting directors being:
- Mr. Terry Booth;
- Mr. Adam Cegielski,
- Mr. Sean Charland;
- Mr. Patrick Morris; and
- Mr. Salim Mithani.
In addition, the Shareholders received the audited annual financial statements of the Company for the year ended February 29, 2020 and approved all of the other resolutions detailed in the Circular and put forward at the Meeting, namely:
- To fix the number of directors to be elected for the ensuing year at five (5);
- To elect directors of the Company for the ensuing year;
- To appoint the auditors for the Company for the ensuing year and authorize the Directors to fix the auditors’ remuneration;
- To consider and pass an ordinary resolution to reapprove the Company’s rolling stock option plan; and
- To approve an amendment to stock options granted to insiders of the Company;